CONDITIONS OF RENTALS:
A. DRIVERS AGE:
- Minimum 17 years old for Autocycle and 18 years old for Motorcycle, ATV and Buggy.
- Maximum age is 70 years old for all vehicles.
- Drivers should have a valid driving license.
- Passengers minimum age 12 years old (CY Law).
B. PROVISIONAL LICENSE:
- 17 years old allowed only 50cc scooter.
- 18 years old allowed up to 125cc scooter.
- Minimum one day (24 hours). Every hour of delay is calculated at 20% of the daily rate.
- Deposit might be asked from the renter on the delivery time.
- Our company reserves the right to deny a rental.
Is paid by the renter and it is not refundable.
E. TRAFFIC FINES:
- Hirer responsibility.
Motorbikes are booked by Group. We cannot guarantee any particular make, model or colour.
To be paid at the time of delivery. Cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Free road service for Famagusta area.
- If you are planning to travel to occupied Northern Cyprus be aware that service is not available.
- If you break down and/or damage the vehicle on a dirt track or other unsuitable surfaces, you, the renter will be responsible for towing and any incurred damage to the vehicle.
- The vehicle is property of the owner and the renter is obliged to return it to its owner in the same condition as when it was delivered to them.
- All vehicles are insured against third part (CY Law).
- Renters owning provisional driving licenses are not allowed to carry passengers.
- If you are planning to travel to Cyprus’ occupied areas to the north, please be aware that this insurance will not cover you.
- In the event of an accident you must leave the vehicle in position and call the police as well as the insurance company. Failure to do that might result in the insurance company denying any responsibility.
- Excludes damages caused by off-road usage (dirt tracks, beach and any other unsuitable surfaces). Any damages thus caused will be the renter’s responsibility.
- The renter is responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle up to the amount of the excess shown on the rental agreement.
- The renter shall keep the vehicle at all times in his possession and custody.
- Renters are advised to take photos of the vehicle’s condition at the time of hire.
K. DRIVING RULES:
- All vehicles are only to be driven on suitable and proper road surfaces.
- Motorbikes or scooters featuring an engine with a capacity of 300cc and above, are allowed to travel all over the island (Groups B5-B6 & C1-C10). All other groups are only to be used within the Famagusta Area.
- Scooters, ATVs and Buggies are not allowed on the motorway (CY Law).
- Lights must always be on (CY Law)
- Driver and passenger should use helmet or seatbelt (CY Law).
- The renter is not allowed to share the rented vehicle with any other person for them to drive, except with the owner’s prior written consent.
INSURANCE EXCESS TABLE:
Maximum amount paid by the renter in case of damage to